- 10 ounces pomegranate juice
- 1 teaspoon honey or sweetener of choice, to taste
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- 8 ounces sparkling water
- Ice cubes, for serving
- fresh thyme sprigs, for garnish
- 2 to 3 twist freshly cracked black pepper (about 1/8 teaspoon)
Place the pomegranate juice, honey, lemon juice, and thyme in a blender and blend until fully incorporated.
Pour equal amounts into 2 glasses and top with sparkling water. Add ice, as desired, and garnish with sprigs of thyme, pomegranate arils, and black pepper.
MAKE IT A COCKTAIL:
Vodka, gin, champagne, prosecco.