- $ 40.00
- $ 40.00
- Unit Price
The third in a series of classic, collectible cookbooks from Tartine Bakery & Cafe, one of the great bakeries, Tartine Book No. 3 is a revolutionary, and altogether timely, exploration of baking with whole grains.
- Master Method for Tartine Whole-Grain Breads
- Flavored Breads, including Sunflower Flax and Spelt Wheat Barberi Style with Nigella and Za’atar
- Sprouted-Grain Hearth Loaves, including Emmer with Maple and Quinoa White Wheat
- Crispbreads such as Spelt with Sunflower Seeds, Crème Fraiche, and Comté; and Swedish-Style Knackbrod
- Sweets such as Chocolate Whole-Grain Croissants and Fruit Tarts with Spelt or Kamut Dough
Don't love it? You may return it to us for exchange or a store credit less any shipping charges. In-store returns must be delivered to us within 7 days of the date you received the item(s), Pre-sale orders must be amended within 7 days of the date of purchase for store credit or exchange only. Online returns must be delivered to us within 10 days of the date you received the item(s). [Example: If you received your order on the 1st of the month, it would need to be delivered back on our end by the 10th.] All items marked "SALE" and/or "DISCOUNTED" items are final sale. Sorry, we do not offer price adjustments on Sales.
Return shipment costs are the responsibility of the buyer. Returned goods must be delivered to us unused, in original packaging with tags attaches and in perfect, sellable condition or may not be eligible for an exchange or store credit. We cannot be held responsible for items damaged or lost in shipment or return shipment, therefore we recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a credit without actual receipt of the item(s) or proof of received return delivery. Please allow 1-2 weeks for your return to be processed.
For all exchange or store credit inquires email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an authorization. Please include the order number and item(s) you wish to return.