The Astrology Of Love & Sex
- $ 19.95
- $ 19.95
- Unit Price
With unique compatibility profiles matching every sign, as well as a quiz to identify your star match, this is a fun and comprehensive guide to finding true cosmic love.
Written with our contemporary love and dating culture in mind, this book divulges how each sign likes to flirt, date, and fool around.
• Features 12 detailed chapters that focus on compatibility in love and sex
• Answers questions like "how does compatibility work?" and "which sign should you date?"
• Accessible to beginners and highly inclusive to all sexual preferences
Society's understanding of gender roles, identity, and sexuality are evolving—The Astrology of Love & Sex explores love and lust in today's sexually fluid world.
From love philosophies to sexual inclinations, readers will enjoy analyzing each passage and understanding their astrological compatibilities.
• Perfect for horoscope readers, astrology lovers, and those who can't get enough of all things zodiac
• Written by Annabel Gat, a certified astrologer and senior astrologer at VICE's Astro Guide
• Add it to the shelf with books like The Only Astrology Book You'll Ever Need by Joanna Martine Woolfolk, Sextrology: The Astrology of Sex and the Sexes by Stella Starsky and Quinn Cox, and Linda Goodman's Love Signs: A New Approach to the Human Heart by Linda Goodman
Don't love it? You may return it to us for exchange or a store credit less any shipping charges. In-store returns must be delivered to us within 7 days of the date you received the item(s), Pre-sale orders must be amended within 7 days of the date of purchase for store credit or exchange only. Online returns must be delivered to us within 10 days of the date you received the item(s). [Example: If you received your order on the 1st of the month, it would need to be delivered back on our end by the 10th.] All items marked "SALE" and/or "DISCOUNTED" items are final sale. Custom order are final sale. Sorry, we do not offer price adjustments on Sales.
Return shipment costs are the responsibility of the buyer. Returned goods must be delivered to us unused, in original packaging with tags attaches and in perfect, sellable condition or may not be eligible for an exchange or store credit. We cannot be held responsible for items damaged or lost in shipment or return shipment, therefore we recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a credit without actual receipt of the item(s) or proof of received return delivery. Please allow 1-2 weeks for your return to be processed.
For all exchange or store credit inquires email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an authorization. Please include the order number and item(s) you wish to return.