St. Assisi Necklace
La Luna Rose
St. Francis of Assisi is the patron saint of animals & environment. After a wild youth and a short stint as a soldier, St Francis gave up his family’s wealth and decided to dedicate his life to poverty, humility, obedience, patience, and compassion. St. Francis cared for the poor and sick, he spoke to the animals, and treated all creatures as brothers and sisters – sounds like our kinda guy!
- Available in 2 chain lengths. Select from the drop down.
- Second loop 1” shorter so that you can layer to perfection
- Made from solid .925 Recycled Sterling Silver base (18kt gold plated)
- Pendant measures approx 20mm x 20mm
- Packaged in Custom printed boxes, designed to collect