NO. 33: SUNBLOOM SOY CANDLE
- $ 24.00
- $ 24.00
- Unit Price
Day-tripping in the desert, spring’s first bloom, infinite blankets of kaleidoscopic wildflowers. With notes of golden-rayed lily, yarrow, and tonka bean. Floral, creamy, and a touch of spice.
Our 7.2 oz Standard Candles are hand-poured into apothecary inspired amber jars with our signature kraft label and a brass lid. This is our most-popular size and is meant for dressers, countertops, nightstands – basically everywhere.
Following Candle Care 101 helps to ensure product quality + longevity. We highly recommend following each of the following steps:
- Trim your candle's wick to 1/4" before each lighting or once your candle has cooled.
- Never attempt to trim a burning candle.
- Discard the snipped portion in the trash; never leave wick trimmings in your candle jar.
- The wick should always remain centered and away from the sides of the vessel.
- Allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar during each burn to prevent tunneling.
- Once the candle's gone, we hope you'll re-use it. Clean it out and you've got a new planter or pencil holder – or whatever you want!
Safety first - because candles burn and contain a small flame, so we encourage following these common sense rules of thumb:
- Never leave a candle burning unattended, near a draft, or in reach of children or pets.
- Don't burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Do not allow your wick to curl over, as this can create a larger than normal flame.
- Stop burning your candle when only 1/4" of wax remains.
- Do not pick up a burning candle or immediately after it's been blown out.
- Protect the surface underneath the candle no matter the material.
- Our candles are simple: they're all made with 100% domestically-grown soy wax, fine fragrance oils, and cotton-core wicks. The fragrances we use are paraben-free, phthalate-free, and are never (ever) tested on animals.
Don't love it? You may return it to us for exchange or a store credit less any shipping charges. In-store returns must be delivered to us within 7 days of the date you received the item(s), Pre-sale orders must be amended within 7 days of the date of purchase for store credit or exchange only. Online returns must be delivered to us within 10 days of the date you received the item(s). [Example: If you received your order on the 1st of the month, it would need to be delivered back on our end by the 10th.] All items marked "SALE" and/or "DISCOUNTED" items are final sale. Sorry, we do not offer price adjustments on Sales.
Return shipment costs are the responsibility of the buyer. Returned goods must be delivered to us unused, in original packaging with tags attaches and in perfect, sellable condition or may not be eligible for an exchange or store credit. We cannot be held responsible for items damaged or lost in shipment or return shipment, therefore we recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a credit without actual receipt of the item(s) or proof of received return delivery. Please allow 1-2 weeks for your return to be processed.
For all exchange or store credit inquires email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an authorization. Please include the order number and item(s) you wish to return.